The Biorevitalization Treatment is a revolutionary approach to promoting skin health and utilizes cold laser technology to dramatically increase the natural regenerative processes of the body. Red and near infrared light waves are capable of penetrating deep through tissue and into cell photoreceptors, activating a series of metabolic processes on a cellular level.
- Continuous light therapy can result in the following therapeutic benefits:
- Increased blood flow, bringing nutrients to deprived cells
- Swelling reduction
- More efficient removal of toxins and by-products through the lymphatic system
- Monochromic light activates enzymes, collagen, and stimulates the release of the chemical ATP which is the major energy carrier to all cells
- Increase in energy supplied to cells means that they can then function at full-capacity to stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Tissue granulation is galvanized, forming new connective tissue and blood vessels on the surfaces of wounds
This treatment is fantastic for treating numerous skin ailments and concerns:
- Signs of aging
- Dull skin
- Everyday cuts and scrapes
- Oral lesions
- Surgical wounds
Skin is first thoroughly cleansed, followed by gentle exfoliation and mechanical massage utilizing the machine. Afterwards, a very small molecular-weight hyaluronic acid serum is applied to the skin before beginning the red light therapy. When used in conjunction with red and near infrared light, low molecular weight hyaluronic acid is better absorbed by epidermal cells, allowing them to more readily accept the nutritive qualities of the serum. Finally, a hydrating mask is applied to soothe and plump skin, then removed and the treatment is finished with serum and cream customized for your skin.
This non-invasive treatment is perfect even for reactive and sensitive skin, there are no risks as the skin barrier is maintained throughout the treatment, and no downtime is required afterwards!